10+ best love whatsapp status for boyfriend-girlfriend

Love is amazing, love is incredible, love is blind, love is life and that's why life is nothing without a trustworthy loving life partner. Having a lovely life partner is the world's best and priceless gift for anyone on the earth.


Here we have collected 10 best love whatsapp status for boyfriend-girlfriend and love birds on this space. In the world of social media expressing love online on social sites like Facebook, twitter and wahtsapp became a trend. So, express you love with your special one with these beautiful and special wahtsapp status.
10 best love whatsapp status for boyfriend-girlfriend


1. LOVE for me: L-Life, O-Offering, V-Vital, E-Energy with You.

2. You are my kismis, but not for eat.

3. Love You Darling.

4. Life is nothing without you.

5. Day or night, hug me tight.

6. 143: I Love You.

7. I don't need rose to propose, you know my dose.

8. Simply but gently, I Love U.

9. Felling high, darling you are my Wi-Fi.

10. Open book, Open TV, Open Mobile and Found you Everywhere.

Post a Comment